Phillips Driving School provides opportunities for qualified individuals to join our team and become driver's education classroom teachers and drivers. Please read the requirements below and inquire if qualified.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have successfully completed a driver's training apprenticeship program through a certified company.
- Must have earned at minimum a High School diploma.
- For those interested in becoming either a classroom teacher or driver please contact Phillips Driving School directly.